• Report: #381930

• Submitted: Thu, October 16, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, October 16, 2008

• Reported By:Sacramento California
Premier Health Trends - Associated Health Group
PO Box 241208 Omaha, Nebraska U.S.A.

Premier Health Trends - Associated Health Group "Premier Health Care aka Associated Health Ripoff Scam - Lightens your bank acct." Omaha Nebraska

I received a fax advertising health care coverage. I called the number listed and was asked a few questions including my bank acct information. I was told this was needed for identification purposes as well as to lock in the rate if I qualified. Like a fool I gave in and gave them the info. Was told I would receive a packet in the mail to complete. I would be billed after I completed and mailed back.

I never received a packet and never heard from this company again. Two weeks later my bank notifies me of a $314 charge from this company. I have left numerous messages with the number I had and have never received a call in return. The original number has been discontinued. There is no web address for this company - it is a total fraud. I have turned all the information over to The Dept of Insurance and contacted an attorney to try to recover the $454 I incurred in bank fees. My bank was kind enough to reverse the $314 charge, but not in time to stop the fees. I live on social security fixed income and have no access to other funds.

The government needs to step in and prosecute these organizations.

Denise
Sacramento, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/16/2008 01:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Premier-Health-Trends-Associated-Health-Group/Omaha-Nebraska-68124/Premier-Health-Trends-Associated-Health-Group-Premier-Health-Care-aka-Associated-Health-381930. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Premier Health Trends - Associated Health Group