Complaint Review: Premier One Benefits Services

• Submitted: Fri, June 20, 2003
  • Updated: Tue, September 09, 2003

• Reported By:Magna Utah
Premier One Benefits Services
666 5th Ave New York, New York U.S.A.

Premier One Benefits Services took money from my account too early, I never got the package, and never got refunded. ripoff. New York New York

*Author of original report: Never got package, trying to find out owner

*Consumer Comment: similar company called Premium One

Received a call from Premier One Benefits Services, I declined the offer, then spoke to someone else that said they would wait 30 days before taking my money from my account and I had 4 days before that day to cancel. Nope, they took my money the next day!

I finally got a refund, but because they did what they did I was charged several other fees for returned items. I call and never get to talk to anyone, always taking messages, never calling me back. Then I finally spoke to someone and they told me it was my fault and they continually insulted me telling me that I hate myself when I look in the mirror and to not call them any more they will call me. I have never been treated so rude. I have contacted a lawyer to help me get my money back!

Becky
Magna, Utah

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/20/2003 11:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Premier-One-Benefits-Services/New-York-New-York-10103/Premier-One-Benefits-Services-took-money-from-my-account-too-early-I-never-got-the-packag-61278. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Premier One Benefits Services

Never got package, trying to find out owner

AUTHOR: Becky - (U.S.A.)

I never have gotten the package. I have continued to call and email the company with no resolution. They tell me that they don't have the owner information. I am getting very frusterated and any help would be great.

similar company called Premium One

AUTHOR: Jimmy - (Canada)

I know of a similar company called Premium One Benefit Services, that do exactly the same thing and have a mailing address at 666 5th ave as well. Is this the same company?

If so, I know exactly where they are located and can get you the company owners/scammers' names. I'm with a private watchdog group that has reliable intelligence on credit card scam artists.

Can you describe how the package they sent you looked like? What color/dimensions?

Jimmy Stewart