Complaint Review: Premium Incentives

• Updated: Fri, November 30, 2012

• Reported By: Kathryn — Austin Texas USA
Premium Incentives
4514 Chamblee Dunwoody Rd., Suite 340 Atlanta, Georgia United States of America

Premium Incentives Fly America Vacation Getaway We mailed money orders of $75.00 each ,total $150.00 to Premium Incentives, as well as the inital $7.95 Processing Fee. After sending the $75.00 money orders, we received a Registration Request Form Atlanta, Georgia

*Consumer Comment: I had a positive experience

*Consumer Comment: Also Getting Screwed

*General Comment: Contact Info for Premium Incentives

*Consumer Comment: I received same certificate/offer

*General Comment: False Advertisement

*UPDATE Employee: Proper Protocol

My husband and I attended a 90 minute presentation for a vacation getaway package/timeshare type of program.  We decided not to purchase, but for our time, received certificates to mail into a compnay called Premium Incentives / Fly America.  By following the restrictive instructions, we would receive 2 adult certificates for tickets to fly out of and into specific cities within the continental United States.

We followed all the instructions, including sending our initial $7.95 Processing Fee, and our $75.00 each (total $150.00) money orders in order to receive the Reservation Request Form, along with "clear readable copy of passenger(s) valid driver's license" to Premium Incentives attention Fly America Reservation Request Department, 4514 Chamblee Dunwoody Rd, Suite #340, Atlanta, GA 30338.

We have not heard from a representative of the company since, and I cannot locate Premium Incentives on the internet.  We followed all the instructions within the prescribed timeframes.  Step 4: of the last instructions indicate a representative of Premium Incentives will contact su via U.S. mail, telephone, and/or email approximately 45 to 60 days in advance of our requested travel date.  The requested travel dates are May 12 departure and May 16 return dates.  This is March 19, 2011.  It is 54 days before travel, and I cannot locate any information for Premium Incentives.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/19/2011 10:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Premium-Incentives/Atlanta-Georgia-30338/Premium-Incentives-Fly-America-Vacation-Getaway-We-mailed-money-orders-of-7500-each-tot-708080. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Premium Incentives

I had a positive experience

AUTHOR: Happy - (United States of America)

I contacted Premium Incentives by email and phone and was not contacted back for a few weeks and was leary of continuing with payment for air travel.  But, I was pleasantly surprised when I did receive my electronic tickets and made my trip with no problem.  It was worth the small fee that I originally agreed to pay to get 2 round-trip tickets.

Also Getting Screwed

AUTHOR: Summer Anne - (United States of America)

To the person thinking of sending in their money....don't do it. It is a scam.

I haven't heard yet on my flight (it is supposedly in Sept so I don't expect to yet) but the cruise info I got today. The results? My free cruise is over $400 a person. (yes...the cost of this actual cruise according to the website and the phone call I made to the cruiseline today). So there is no free about it. Then, when I email them, their response is that they never promised a free cruise, it was never free and that it is just a 41% discount (I have the email and definitely plan on saving that for the class action suit I'm sure is coming).

I explained that the price isn't even a 41% discount and that it was supposed to be a free cruise...that I have the original mailing I got that says...call this number for your free cruise (I recommend keeping that). Their response was that it wasn't sent from them. Uh...no...it was from the travel company that I had to sit through their speal and then they handed me their certificate. So....bottom line...this is a SCAM. DO NOT DO IT. I am so glad that I didn't buy from the travel company (I was tempted and almost did) because this is just dishonest. If someone is filing a class action I'm in.

I'm sure when I get the confirmation regarding my 'free flights' and they all of a sudden cost another couple of hundred I'll have to go back and forth with them again. Hopefully, when they are done screwing me over by not giving me either thing free I'll at least be able to get a refund on the $150, $100, $7.95, and $19.95 in money orders they have already received (within the deadlines) from me.

#3 General Comment

Contact Info for Premium Incentives

AUTHOR: AJ - (United States of America)

I mailed in a money order for $19.95 along with my registration form to Premium Incentives within the 30 day timeframe requirement. 45 days later, I haven't heard anything. How can I get in contact with you guys to see if there's an unknown problem and to get resolution. I just want to know how we can proceed so I can go on the cruise. I cannot find any or any accurate contact information online as it was conveniently left off of the paper we were originally given at Oasis Getaways. Thank you, in advance, for your time.

I received same certificate/offer

AUTHOR: magicguy333 - (USA)

I came to this web site to search on this same offer that I received by doing the same; doing a 90 minutes sales presentation for a times share.  Mine was done on November 1, 2011.

I still have the certificate and was planing on sending it along with the money needed to get the 2 round trip airline tickes.

I am doing search on this to make sure this is true and 100% legit before I send it in and loose all my money.

Unfortunally this days are too many scams going around and you can never be too careful !

As mentioned, still doing research on this and need to find proof that this is real before I send in any money.

#5 General Comment

False Advertisement

AUTHOR: Rita - (United States of America)

Maybe we should consider a class action lawsuit because false advrtisement and the run around.

Proper Protocol

AUTHOR: Premium Incentives - (USA)

In contrast to the contents of this complaint, Mr. and Mrs. Zabinski submitted non-compliant travel dates and locations, contrary to the requirements of the promotional airfare certificate. The requested travel dates were a conflict with Mother's Day holiday and the requested destination was not serviced by the certificate. Mr. and Mrs. Zabinski were notified of the non-compliance and were offered the choice of submitting revised dates & locations that were in compliance or they could receive a full registration fee refund. This notification was done on 3/24/11, which is 49 days prior to the requested departure date and within the 30-60 day guidelines. Ultimately, Mr. and Mrs. Zabinski chose to be refunded and the full registration fee refund was processed within three weeks.