Complaint Review: Premium Savings Group

• Submitted: Tue, September 07, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, September 07, 2004

• Reported By:New Britain Connecticut
Premium Savings Group
P.O. Box 5133 West Lebanon, New Hampshire U.S.A.

Premium Savings Group rip-off! Total fraud! West Lebanon New Hampshire

I was solicited after having been turned down for a credit card. I was told I would receive a credit card with a $2500 limit but the upfront fee was $299.50 to secure. Needing the credit desparately I fell for it. They deducted the money and when I called I was asked how did I get the numbber and given a new number to call. Finally today I received a box from them filled with nothing but brochures for things I could have gotten on the internet. No credit card. Tried calling them but all I get is a machine telling me to leave a message.

Miriam
New Britain, Connecticut

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/07/2004 10:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Premium-Savings-Group/West-Lebanon-New-Hampshire-03784/Premium-Savings-Group-rip-off-Total-fraud-West-Lebanon-New-Hampshire-107261. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Premium Savings Group