Complaint Review: PremiumReseller.com

• Reported By: Host 8 — Washington DC Delaware
PremiumReseller.com
Internet USA

PremiumReseller.com web hosting Internet

I just left PremiumReseller.com after one month of nothing but problems. Once I closed my account I got an email from my bank showing a payment was taken for web hosting at PremiumReseller.com. When contacted they told me that I never closed my account and they had every right to keep charging me. I sent them a copy of the email I sent when I closed the account, they never would answer. After reading about them on this site and I see that they over charge about everyone that leaves there hosting, I am closing my debit card. Its clear that they keep your credit card info in a place that they can go to and use it when ever they want

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/03/2013 09:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PremiumResellercom/internet/PremiumResellercom-web-hosting-Internet-1048345. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PremiumReseller.com