• Report: #203406

• Submitted: Fri, July 28, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, July 28, 2006

• Reported By:sterling Virginia
Prestige Financial
1420 South 500 West Salt Lake City, Utah U.S.A.

Prestige Financial Ripoff Violators of privacy act and harrassment Salt Lake City Utah

My friend purchased a car through Prestige Financial. She has been late once on her payment, lost in mail for real. They call me to contact her every month prior to her due date. They are very rude to me. Not only do they call my number at home, but my cell phone and work phone. Unfortunately, my friend listed me as a reference. She was not aware that they would call me and harass me to make sure her payment was on time. I think that this is illegal because I am not on the finance agreement. I am only a reference. I discussed this with her and found out that she required to put at least 4 to 6 people down. They have been calling all of the references. I advised them not to call me and they still do every month stating that they will make a note. I cannot afford an attorney but it is very exasperating, and you can be sure if i could, i would.

Debby
sterling, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/28/2006 02:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Prestige-Financial/Salt-Lake-City-Utah-84115/Prestige-Financial-Ripoff-Violators-of-privacy-act-and-harrassment-Salt-Lake-City-Utah-203406. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Prestige Financial