• Report: #371977

Complaint Review: Prestige Sales - Prestige Sales USA - Intergrity Sales - Magazine Fullfillment

• Submitted: Thu, September 11, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, September 12, 2008

• Reported By:Burlington Massachusetts
Prestige Sales - Prestige Sales USA - Intergrity Sales - Magazine Fullfillment
24820 N 16TH AVE #110 Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

Prestige Sales - Prestige Sales USA - Intergrity Sales - Magazine Fullfillment Lied, Stole, Bold, Scam, Used Children and Iraq Soldiers Clean Cut, Socialable, Kind Phoenix Arizona

* : not a rip off

*Consumer Suggestion: Prestige magazine crew

We let in our "student" who of course was a local whose mother we may have seen walking dogs in the neighborhood wow as this kid bold and crass. The best salesperson I have encountered - he is wasting his time and skills on this track though.

Our local "Syracuse student" was working to make enough points to go to London for his internship with the BBC. Nice one! Asked us if we knew who John Cleese was - another good one - I said my middle daughter even knows him from the Harrry Potter movies. So here I am trying to teach my children a good lesson and this guy is actually just working me. It's not even the money as much as the principal - they are part of the reason Girl Scouts can't go door to door to sell cookies! This guy even had baseball cards of local Police...nice touch. I warned him he better nto be scamming me....he was so smooth. There were a couple of times I caught myself wondering if this kid was for real as he stood at my counter with me - "Hey a neighbor even gave me a map of London so I'll know where I'm going before I get there" - he said. Well gosh golly gee I hope he wins the darn trip!

I really do hope to "bump" into this boy later on.
We are actually going to head out tonight canvassing for these people - If they are lucky the Police will find them first. We want to get back the money they stole.
He even put a false date on the receipt so it would be difficult to cancel the order. I am NOT going to pay to cancel the check. Let's see what happens. I followed the directions and I'll keep you all posted. With a little luck we may find them tonight.

So you want to shut these guys down? Let them in the house - keep them there while you call the police - PRESS CHARGES FOR TRESPASSING - after all you have been requesting they leave for a while but they won't - right?

SO NOW YOUR GETTING SCARED RIGHT? If your reading this its too late and your searchign for the company....all that you'll find is a form - I'll let you know if they get back to me at all!

Talk about breaking trust with humanity!

Bobbygzus
Burlington, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/11/2008 12:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Prestige-Sales-Prestige-Sales-USA-Intergrity-Sales-Magazine-Fullfillment/Phoenix-Arizona-85085/Prestige-Sales-Prestige-Sales-USA-Intergrity-Sales-Magazine-Fullfillment-Lied-Stol-371977. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Prestige Sales - Prestige Sales USA - Intergrity Sales - Magazine Fullfillment

#1

not a rip off

AUTHOR: clb - (USA)

ok so im an ex employee of this company and u guys dont know what ur talkin about we work hard and love what we do!! we dont steal we might say a false sales talk but everyone gets their books it can take up to 190 days to get i think all who look bad at us is wrong for judging us. not all of us have backgrounds and if we do its minor stuff. im a 25 year old mother of three and u look down on me for doing it thats wrong i would not be who i am today and have the people skills and social skills nor the sales experience i have now if it was not for PRESTIGE!! you people need to realize we were odviesly good enough to sell u the only one you should be mad at is yourself!!!!

#2 Consumer Suggestion

Prestige magazine crew

AUTHOR: Juriste108 - (Bahamas)

I tried to call the AG about this, I was ignored and told that they were aware of it but were not going to do anything. If you would like to call the police on them they are currently staying at the Confort Inn on Post Road in Warwick, RI. They get back to the hotel around 8-9pm every night. They are travelling in big vans (some white, some tan) with Texas plates on them. Their ''boss'' is also there in a white Cadillac with Texas plates.