pressed

• Updated: Mon, January 20, 2014

• Reported By: Marilee M Whitfield — Glendale Arizona
Primary Source Media/PayPal
Internet USA

Primary Source Media/PayPal Placed a gift for Benny Hill DVD Set, they took my money and never mailed product. Fraudulant Internet

I purchased a Holiday gift for a family member [online] on Friday, December 20, 2013.  They immediately took my money from my bank account [Navy Federal Credit Union] and never sent the product to my relative.  I have phoned Primary Source Media/PayPal [800-309-2477] and sent several emails.

A person never answers the phone you can only leave a message and email replies state a representative will get back to me.  The original website for this purchase cannot be found now.

Order Information:

Coupon Code:  7660

Shipping:  USPS

Priority Mail:  $14.00

Total:  $78.95

Shipping:  Barbara Jackson, 617 Shannon Trail, Cotopaxi, CO 81223 [719-285-5594]

Please help me in getting my money back.  I am also contacting my bank tomorrow.

Any help you can give me would be greatly appreciated.

I thank you for your time and help.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/20/2014 01:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Primary-Source-MediaPayPal/internet/Primary-Source-MediaPayPal-Placed-a-gift-for-Benny-Hill-DVD-Set-they-took-my-money-and-1117017. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Primary Source Media/PayPal