Complaint Review: Prime One Benefits,Prime One Financial,First National Credit Service

• Submitted: Tue, March 16, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, March 16, 2004

• Reported By:Glendive Montana
Prime One Benefits,Prime One Financial,First National Credit Service
363 7th Ave. 9th Floor New York, New York U.S.A.

Prime One Benefits,fraudakas,Prime One Financial,First National Credit Service Ripoff company took $187 from my checking account without permission New York New York

On march 9,2004 I was surprissed when I found $187:00 missing from my account.I filled out the paper work at my bank ,hpoing this does not happen again. I cotacted the better Business Bureau. I got the Attorney Generals address and phone number. If we all contact N.Y. maybe something can be done. Address of the Attorney General is: Attorney General,Statler Towers,107 Delaware Ave. 4th Floor Buffalo,New York,N.Y. 14202. I called Prime One and spoke with a Mariland and she said my money would be returned back to my checking account in a couple days.I will contact the Attorney Generals Office if I do not have it by Monday March 23,2004.We have to stop these peole.Beware of paying money to get a credit card.This is a credit card scam.

James
Glendive, Montana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/16/2004 09:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Prime-One-BenefitsPrime-One-FinancialFirst-National-Credit-Service/New-York-New-York-10001/Prime-One-BenefitsfraudakasPrime-One-FinancialFirst-National-Credit-Service-Ripoff-com-84174. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Prime One Benefits,Prime One Financial,First National Credit Service