Complaint Review: PrimeTV Mail-in Rebate

• Submitted: Mon, July 12, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, July 12, 2004

• Reported By:High Point North Carolina
PrimeTV Mail-in Rebate
PO Box 028542 Miami, Florida U.S.A.

PrimeTV Mail-in Rebate Rebate Ripoff Miami Florida

I had DirectTv installed 9/26/03. The installer helped me fillout the necessary paperwork so there wouldn't be any delays. I sent the proper forms and first month DirectTV bill as proof of activation within 60 days. Rebate was for $99.00 and was suppose to take about 6-8 weeks. On 12/17/03 I called PrimeTV (866-441-3013) and was told they never received my paperwork. I faxed everything to them (fax 800-886-8370) that same day. I followed up 12/31/03 and now they're saying they had actually received my original paperwork in October (2003) and will take about another 30 days to process the rebate. I called the 866-441-3013 in 2/4/04 and got a recording with a new phone number 877-937-3882. I called that number and I was told that they are now issuing rebates and have "thousands" of rebates and are working on them as fast as they can. I finally called the 877 number again on 7/9/04 and this time I got a recording that this number is no longer in service, Hee Haa.

S
High Point, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/12/2004 04:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PrimeTV-Mail-in-Rebate/Miami-Florida-33103-8542/PrimeTV-Mail-in-Rebate-Rebate-Ripoff-Miami-Florida-98605. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PrimeTV Mail-in Rebate