Complaint Review: Prisma, Plaza Holiday Club, Vacation World

• Submitted: Tue, January 10, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, January 10, 2006

• Reported By:Colorado Springs Colorado
Prisma, Plaza Holiday Club, Vacation World
25 Chapel Hills Circle San Antonio, Texas U.S.A.

Prisma, Plaza Holiday Club, Vacation World ripoff, lack of communication, no response San Antonio Texas

I have been trying to talk to someone about GIVING my timeshare week back to Prisma/Plaza Holiday Club, whatever their real name is. I'm at the point where I would GIVE it away if anyone would return my call or email. I have dealt with Angelica Ponce in the past, and she has not been very helpful at all. No one EVER returned my phone calls despite leaving at least a dozen messages, so I reverted to email. After quite a bit of time, Ms. Ponce responded (barely), but only because she was inquiring about my payment of maintenance fees. I suspect she would never have responded otherwise. In emailing her, I had to ask the same questions over and over. She still has never answered my question about giving them the timeshare week back. Also, when I first got the timeshare, the maintenance fees were only due every other year, because my membership usage was only for every other year. Then after my first year, they told me that dues were due every year even though I only got a week every other year. NO CUSTOMER SERVICE at all! They're horrible.

Colorado Springs, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/10/2006 11:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Prisma-Plaza-Holiday-Club-Vacation-World/San-Antonio-Texas-78240/Prisma-Plaza-Holiday-Club-Vacation-World-ripoff-lack-of-communication-no-response-San-171176. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Prisma, Plaza Holiday Club, Vacation World