Complaint Review: Privacy Matters 123

• Updated: Wed, June 24, 2009

• Reported By:marion Indiana
Privacy Matters 123
Privacymatters123.com Internet U.S.A.

Privacy Matters 123 ripping off my bank account for 1.00 then 29.95 since feb. don't know how they got my info disputeded it bank got 29.95 back and then they let them with drawl it again . Internet

I am being ripped off by privacymatters123 via the internet. they have been steeling over 30.00 a month since febuary 2009 I brought it to my banks attention and they got 29.95 back the company even sent me an e-mail confirming they had givin me back 29.95. Then i looked at my bank account today and they did it again. There has got to be some way to stop them . I even got a new debit card and they are still taking money out of my account.Please help. what can i do to stop this and get my money back?raquel marion indiana I'm being ripped off. signed a single mother off 2 cronic diebetic sons. I need my money.

marion, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/24/2009 05:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Privacy-Matters-123/internet/Privacy-Matters-123-ripping-off-my-bank-account-for-100-then-2995-since-feb-dont-know-464688. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Privacy Matters 123