Complaint Review: Pro Audio - NICK LAZAZERRA

• Submitted: Tue, February 28, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, January 16, 2013

• Reported By:Front Royal Virginia
Pro Audio - NICK LAZAZERRA
2014 S Loudon St Winchester, Virginia U.S.A.

Pro Audio - NICK LAZAZERRA Audio Hacks Morons with drills Dishonest Butchers Ripoff Winchester Virginia

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: To whomever wrote this

NEVER have I seen such lousy workmanship! I had to pull everything out they did. They drilled holes in my doors that didn't need it, damaged my power windows, didn't install grommets, the radio was crooked, didn't fit and just fell out of the hole they made in my 35,000.00 car. These are children with no talent and I haven't a clue what makes them think they know what they are doing. The radio they installed did'nt even fit!

This is the worst workmanship I've ever seen. And just try to get a refund after they butcher your car up.
They charge for things they say they install, I know Iwent behind them and cleaned up the mess they made.
Save your money and your car and your sanity avoid these monkeys with power tools!!!

B
Front Royal, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/28/2006 04:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pro-Audio-NICK-LAZAZERRA/Winchester-Virginia-22602/Pro-Audio-NICK-LAZAZERRA-Audio-Hacks-Morons-with-drills-Dishonest-Butchers-Ripoff-Winche-178617. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pro Audio - NICK LAZAZERRA

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

To whomever wrote this

AUTHOR: Johnny1 - (United States of America)

I am not sure who would write such a damaging report and then just sign their first inital instead of leaving a contact name and number.  Unless it is false and just written to damage peoples reputation.  I can assure you that no one hacked your car cause I oversee all the installs if not done by me personally.  I take great pride in my installations and have great reputation for them.  I personally have installed many award winning installs.  I can not believe anyone at Pro Audio would damage your car and me not knowing about it.  If you so called cleaned up the install and had to redo it all why wouldn't you of done it yourself if you knew that much.  I have not made it in the audio business for almost 20 years if I didn't know what I was doing.  We use state of the art equipment and the shop is equipped with all the right tools that there would be NO REASON to hack a job.  END OF STORY.  If you would like to bring this to my attention feel free to ... My cell is 540-327-6174 but if this was just a bull s**t report please have it in you to delete it.  Thanks

Johnny Lanzetta