Complaint Review: Progressive Business Publications

• Updated: Fri, September 23, 2011

• Reported By: Khirsa — Sterling Colorado United States of America
Progressive Business Publications
unknown Malvern, Pennsylvania United States of America

Progressive Business Publications Scam! claiming I authorized $299 subscription Malvern, Pennsylvania

I recieved a phone call one day and I was very busy.  The salesman wanted to talk to me about safety complience.  I said I didn't have time and he said I will just get you signed up so you can take a look at our site and see if it would be useful to you.  I said whatever and forgot about it.  I do remember getting some thing in the mail from PBP but I thought it was junk mail and threw them away.  I never connected the junk mail to this phone call I recieved.  I was called today by a collection agency saying I owe PBP $299.00 because I did not opt out of their service in the 30 days.  I was so confused but I knew I would have never agreed to anything that would cost $299 especially on an opt out option.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/23/2011 03:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Progressive-Business-Publications/Malvern-Pennsylvania-/Progressive-Business-Publications-Scam-claiming-I-authorized-299-subscription-Malvern-780553. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Progressive Business Publications