Complaint Review: Progressive Business Publications

• Updated: Thu, April 11, 2013

• Reported By: jeromephone — St Joseph Michigan
Progressive Business Publications
370 Technology Drive Malvern, Pennsylvania United States of America

Progressive Business Publications Billing for newsletters publications I did not order Malvern, Pennsylvania

*UPDATE Employee: Response from PBP Customer Service

This company tried to collect 195.50 from me for a publication called Administrative Professional Update. Which I did not order and have never seen either in print on via email.  They called yesterday and said they we going to put this non-payment on my company's credit report.  This company is totally a fraud based enterprise.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/28/2013 10:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Progressive-Business-Publications/Malvern-Pennsylvania-19355/Progressive-Business-Publications-Billing-for-newsletters-publications-I-did-not-order-Ma-1038788. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Progressive Business Publications

Response from PBP Customer Service

AUTHOR: Matt Jackson - ()

Hi Jerome,

We maintain extensive electronic records of every order.  If you'd like to provide me with your account or invoice number I'd be happy to look up the account and show you all of the information associated with the order including the date it was placed.

Our company has been around for more than 50 years and we're proud to serve more than 150,000 companies around the country including virtually the entire Fortune 1,000.

Feel free to reach out to our customer service department (customer_service@pbp.com) or myself, and we'd be happy to answer and questions and assist.

All the best,