- Report: #267865
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Progressive Northern Insurance
Progressive Northern Insurance6300 Wilson Mills Road Mayfield Village, Ohio U.S.A.
Progressive Northern Insurance Co. SUXS ripoff Mayfield Village Ohio
*Consumer Suggestion: Try Diaryland
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
(1) earliest reported account or loan opened after age 35
(2) 1 credit inquiry in the past 24 months
(3) Most recent reported car loan or lease opened 1 to 4 years ago.
(1) Is a lie and I have got that straightened out and knocked $30.00 off my premium.
(2) My bank did a credit check when I got a loan for a new central heat and air unit for my house. My credit score was over 800 but the insurance company said a credit inquiry is a sign I might file a claim. I have never heard such lies before. I wish I could punch the b***h in the face but she was on the other end of the phone.
(3) I still dont know what this means. Does it mean I dont get a new car often enough and they can raise my rates? The b***h never did explain this to me.
Im supposed to just pay the increase and shut up. Consumers have no recourse and they know it. Anybody know a good motorcycle insurance company?
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/15/2007 09:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Progressive-Northern-Insurance/Mayfield-Village-Ohio-44143/Progressive-Northern-Insurance-Co-SUXS-ripoff-Mayfield-Village-Ohio-267865. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.