Complaint Review: Progressive Safety Bulletins

Progressive Business Publications , Select State/Province USA
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Media

Progressive Safety Bulletins Telemarketer, cold call, calling list, charge for free 30-day trial, hard to cancel, Malvern, Pennsylvania

Progressive Safety Bulletins scam

A telemarketer for this company will call from a database and repeatedly ask to speak to the safety director, or whomever is responsible for safety.  When they get a live person, the hard sell begins with a "free trial offer."  This free trial offer comes with an invoice.   I wrote “CANCEL” across the first invoice but I didn’t keep a copy.  I thought I was done with it.  They sent another invoice and I thought my cancellation just hadn’t made it through their billing system so I tore up the invoice.  On the third invoice I wrote “CANCEL” again.  The next I heard from them it was a collection agency trying to collect $300 for the year subscription.  They offered a settlement of $123.  I paid to be done with it.  The safety bulletins I received did not meet the needs of my work group and it was unfortunate that I had to pay for this myself without reimbursement.   The lesson is NEVER order something from a telemarketer with a 30-day trial.  If you need a particular service, find it yourself.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/18/2013 04:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Progressive-Safety-Bulletins-/Select-StateProvince/Progressive-Safety-Bulletins-Telemarketer-cold-call-calling-list-charge-for-free-30-da-1100402. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Progressive Safety Bulletins