• Report: #212075

• Reported By:gardena California
Projectorlampcenter.com
projectorlampcenter.com Internet U.S.A.

Projectorlampcenter.com ripoff Atlanta Georgia Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Thank you for bringing to our attention **PLC needs to know about these situations***

I bought a lamp for my TV for 300.00, they offered a 6 month warranty for 50.00 more which I also ordered. The day after I received the lamp I phoned the company and asked them to refund my 50.00 for the warranty. (Panasonic offers a 1 yr warranty on their lamps) The person I talked to said a supervisor would have to approve it and they were in a "meeting". They would call me back. I called again later that same day, they told me the same thing. I emailed them twice telling them to refund the warranty charge.

My mom told me that they charged for the warranty, she is in the process of seeing if it can be removed.

Projectorlampcenter is ripping customers off for charging for a warranty that is already covered by the manufacturer. Its not the money its the principal. So if you buy anything and they offer an extended warranty, do your research.

Paul
gardena, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/21/2006 10:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Projectorlampcentercom/internet/Projectorlampcentercom-ripoff-Atlanta-Georgia-Internet-212075. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Projectorlampcenter.com

AUTHOR: Customer Service Team - (U.S.A.)

We apologize that you have had to endure this ongoing issue with regards to a warranty refund. It is true that many lamp manufacturers do offer 1 year warranties with their products, however all do not. If a warranty was sold to you for a lamp that already had one through the manufacturer, you do deserve a refund for that purchase. Since PLC cannot obtain your personal information through this website, we need you to contact customer service at Projector Lamp Center at your earliest convenience to obtain the necessary information and we can get the refund process started.

Also it is important to understand that as with most larger companies, it is important to let them know about issues so that they may correct any errors that may occur. According to the customer testimonial, you only contacted Projector Lamp Center once in regards to this matter. And also we cannot find your customer information in our database..(Paul in Gardena CA) RipOff Report did not contact us in any way to see if this report was true or give us any way to contact you. We would need your information to correct this matter between yourself and Projector Lamp Center.

We look forward to hearing from the customer to correct this matter. We will not respond to this matter any further through this website.