Complaint Review: Puerto Bahia Villas

• Phone: 329 295 5996
  • Web:
  • Category: Resorts

Puerto Bahia Villas Total Scam La Cruz, Mexico, Nationwide

Anyone visiting the Puerto Vallarta area that is approached by salespeople for the Puerto Bahia Villas Resort in La Cruz de Huanaxtle beware. Do not go anywhere near these creeps. Everything they tell you will be one big lie in order to take your money.

I purchased a two week holiday at this resort (thank god I didn't buy a fractional ownership). I payed $2000 for the two weeks which seemed quite reasonable as it looked like a great place. When I went to book my holiday however, I was told I would have to pay an additional $950 per week for a "Maintenance Fee". I don't know about you, but in all the years I have been travelling and rented condos, etc., I have never payed a Maintenance fee. I had no choice but to pay this fee or I would lose my initial $2000. Of course, I tried to fight it for months but go absolutely nowhere.

I have now returned from my vacation. Here is what I have to report: The lies were incredible. I was told there would be a yacht you could book for $250 for the day - there is no yacht. I was told it was pet friendly. There is no way they would have permitted my pet. I was told you would have a beach club to use kayaks, bikes, etc. There is no beach club. I was told you would have your own golf cart to use on the premises, - not so. This is only a few items off the top of my head. The other vacationers we spoke with had many horrible stories of lies they were told.

I will say the resort is very nice so far and that the staff did all they could to make our stay as great as possible. However if all these lies are being told to prospective buyers, I don't know how they will ever complete the project. It will probably be another construction project that will eventually go bankrupt.

One final comment, don't even bother wasting your time talking with George - who is supposed to be the head of the sales department. He is probably worse than all of the salesteam. What a complete a**hole.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/08/2013 09:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Puerto-Bahia-Villas/nationwide/Puerto-Bahia-Villas-Total-Scam-La-Cruz-Mexico-Nationwide-1041634. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Puerto Bahia Villas