Complaint Review: Pure Energy Products, USaveOnPills

• Submitted: Thu, August 30, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, August 30, 2007

• Reported By:Hemet California
Pure Energy Products, USaveOnPills
1028 SW 59th Street Oklahoma City, Oklahoma U.S.A.

Pure Energy Products, USaveOnPills ripped me off for $149.95. Oklahoma City Oklahoma

*Author of original report: DietPillUSA; NexGenLabUSA Also Involved

USaveOnPills aka Pure Energy Products ripped me off for $149.95 for products I never ordered and when I received them I didn't even take them from the post office. I just had the postmaster send the stuff back. They charged my credit card and when I tried to dispute the charge, I could not even find "USavOnPills". I disputed the charge with the bank and they couldn't do anything either because I didn't have any proof that I had received and sent the stuff back!

Now, on August 25, 2007, I received a collection notice from Recovery & Collection, stating that I owe $67.50. This is the first notice I have received about being dilinquent with any charges and I have requested, in writing, from Recovery & Collection, verification of the debt.

Beware about buying any sample products where you only pay shipping and handling. If they are scamming you, they will claim that by signing up and buying the sample, you agreed to an autoship of the product. I am not stupid and try to be very careful with my credit cards, but every once in awhile you will come upon a scam like this and be caught in it.

These people just won't quit!!

Tracey
Hemet, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/30/2007 08:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pure-Energy-Products-USaveOnPills/Oklahoma-City-Oklahoma/Pure-Energy-Products-USaveOnPills-ripped-me-off-for-14995-Oklahoma-City-Oklahoma-271296. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pure Energy Products, USaveOnPills

DietPillUSA; NexGenLabUSA Also Involved

AUTHOR: Tracey - (U.S.A.)

In going through all my paperwork this is what I came up with: DietPillUSA was listed on my credit card as the charging agency. When trying to contact them, they informed me that I had the wrong company, they did not sell the product in question.

USaveOnPills, the company I originally bought a sample from said: "I do apologize but you are at the wrong website please go to www.nexgenlabsusa.com go to the support link at the top of the page then follow the instructions on the next page thank you". Nexgenlabsusa.com told me all about the autoship that I agreed to when I ordered the sample. I read the fine print before I do anything. On USaveOnPills there was NO fine print to read! I never agreed to any autoship program!

So now there are five different company names involved in this scam:

USaveOnPills, DietPillUSA, NexGenLabsUSA, Pure Energy Products, Inc. and Recovery & Collection.

My next step is to add all this to the Oklahoma BBB. There are many people who have been ripped off by these companies!