Complaint Review: Pure Energy Services (PE Labs)

• Submitted: Mon, February 12, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, February 12, 2007

• Reported By:Broken Arrow Oklahoma
Pure Energy Services (PE Labs)
1025 SW 59th St Oklahoma City, Oklahoma U.S.A.

Pure Energy Products (PE Labs) Pure Energy Services COMPANY RIPSOFF CONSUMERS SCAMMERS. This company needs to be shut down. Oklahoma City Oklahoma

This company did the same thing to me. I called for a trial sample over the phone. No one ever said to me I would be charged 149.95 in the future. I never agreed to any other shipments or charges. This company needs to be shut down. I have left messages and never received any phone calls regarding this fraudulent charge. I have already filed a dispute with my credit card company. I plan on filing a complaint with the Attorney General in Oklahoma. Do not trust this company or anything they sell. The stupid pills didn't even work.

Sharla
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/12/2007 10:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pure-Energy-Services-PE-Labs/Oklahoma-City-Oklahoma-73109/Pure-Energy-Products-PE-Labs-Pure-Energy-Services-COMPANY-RIPSOFF-CONSUMERS-SCAMMERS-Th-235746. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pure Energy Services (PE Labs)