Complaint Review: Purity Mineral Science

• Updated: Sat, March 08, 2008

• Reported By:Hughesville Pennsylvania
Purity Mineral Science
purityminerals.com Internet U.S.A.

Purity Mineral Science Do not be fooled with this company!!!! Purity Mineral Science is a fraud company!! This company took $64.19 out of my acct. without my authorization. Please do not be fooled by their offers. This is a SCAM!!!!P San Diego Internet

I had applied for a free sample from Purity Mineral Science. They had took $64.19 out of my checking account without my authorization. I have tried to contact them for a number of weeks. I still have not be able to get through to this company. I have already filed a police report. They had told me that there is a 99% chance that nothing will come out of this report.

Jamie
Hughesville, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/08/2008 12:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Purity-Mineral-Science/internet/Purity-Mineral-Science-Do-not-be-fooled-with-this-company-Purity-Mineral-Science-is-a-316026. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Purity Mineral Science