Complaint Review: Push Button Xtreme

• Updated: Wed, February 18, 2009

• Reported By:Clarksville Tennessee
Push Button Xtreme
www.pushbuttonxtreme.com Internet U.S.A.

Push Button Extreme, Push Button Xtreme Total Ripoff!! Get in line and get SCREWED!!! Consider yourself warned. Internet

I unfortunately don't have time to write a full-length story on my experience so I'll just get to the important details: I foolishly paid $104.90 to become a member with a $37/month associated fee. They tell you the program is a profit-sharing matrix and "No Recruiting Required" - "Just Get in Line and Get Paid" - "$495/wk with no selling" - these are common pitches for this program. You are supposed to earn commissions every time you cycle through the matrix. I joined PBX just after it launched 4 weeks ago and have not cycled one time- thus haven't made a penny.

The hype surrounding this program is massive. That being said, this report will probably get the attention of recruiters who are promoting this scam. So when you see a rebuttal that says, " I joined a week ago and I've already cycled and made my money back....blah,blah,blah". DO NOT BELIEVE IT! They will desperately try to mask this scam with a false sense of integrity because they know potential customers will check this site before signing up. I wish someone had posted a report here before I joined. If so, I never would have signed up for this and my money would still be in my bank account. You've been warned.

Clarksville, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2009 08:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Push-Button-Xtreme/internet/Push-Button-Extreme-Push-Button-Xtreme-Total-Ripoff-Get-in-line-and-get-SCREWED-Co-425875. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Push Button Xtreme