Complaint Review: QVC

• Submitted: Sat, September 22, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, September 22, 2012

• Reported By: Rachel — New York New York U.S.A.
QVC
westchester, Pennsylvania United States of America

QVC DO NOT DEAL WITH CUSTOMER SERVICE: NASTY westchester, Pennsylvania

I have been buying products from the QVC company for many years. spent alot of money and have been a great customer. I bought a cream for the neck--only opened this jar yesterday. smelled badly however,I did put the cream on my neck. now ,I have a rash. I washed it off almost immediately and there was redness and some swelling. I called the customer service dept and spoke to a 'representative' who was clearly NASTY, and had no clue. as a customer for many years. I wanted to return this product that was bought as part of a kit to get a refund or get something else. she said that there was no supervisor to speak with and that I had to wait for someone from the corporate office to call me within 48 hours...at this juncture, if the rash does not clear. I will go to a dermatologist and send corporate the bill for the doctor's visit. where in the world do they get these people. and why are they hired to represent this large corporation ?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/22/2012 08:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/QVC/westchester-Pennsylvania-/QVC-DO-NOT-DEAL-WITH-CUSTOMER-SERVICE-NASTY-westchester-Pennsylvania-945280. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on QVC