Complaint Review: Quality Paperback Book Club

• Updated: Fri, January 24, 2003

• Reported By:harbor Oregon
Quality Paperback Book Club

Quality Paperback Book Club consumer fraud rip-off INDIANAPOLIS Indiana

I join this book club back in 1991. I wrote them a letter to end my membership in 1993. Yet they kept sending me books that I didn't order. I would send them back. They stopped sending them for awhile. Just recently they started sending them again. (2002-2003) Once again I returned the book " return to sender" Now the company sent me a bill for the return fee. This is unfair and unjust.

I did not order anything. Yesterday I got another bill with a late fee attached. I called the company (on the first bill there was a phone numer) I didn't have any obligations with them. I just want everyone to know that this company is trying to get money from people. This is a fraud and I don't want anyone else to get harrassed like I am.

harbor, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/24/2003 11:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Quality-Paperback-Book-Club/INDIANAPOLIS-Indiana-42606/Quality-Paperback-Book-Club-consumer-fraud-rip-off-INDIANAPOLIS-Indiana-42686. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Quality Paperback Book Club