refrigerator

• Submitted: Mon, June 08, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, June 11, 2009

• Reported By:Chesterfield Virginia
Quickbooks Merchant Services - Innovative Merchant Solutions
21215 Burbank Blvd., Suite 100 Woodland Hills, California U.S.A.

Quickbooks Merchant Services - Innovative Merchant Solutions, Quickbooks scammed me out of hundreds of dollars! Woodland Hills California

*Consumer Comment: Which is it?

We bought the Point of Sale package version 8.0 to use with out retail store / service area just a few weeks back.

I loved quick books for my personal use, and was surprised they had a retail version. "Cool!" I said. Just what we needed.

Little did I know, it turned out to be a nightmare!

We were normally accepting paypal for our credit processing. The rest of our sales are check and cash...I called Quick books to get our merchant account setup the day afer we bought our POS software. I spent time filling out the Merchant Application only to figure out days later that it was for a different version of quick books, no one notified me at all. After many calls, some being on hold for excess of an hour, I was able to speak with a rep about getting my the right merchant account for the POS software. I was directed to the online site to fill out what was another application!

I was verbally guaranteed by a lady in quick books that I would be setup within 2 days, possibly sooner. I had already rung up many credit card transactions. I was awaiting to process.

2 days go by: NOTHING! I called in again, and long waits resumed. I finally talked with a young man who was very rushed, and gave me an attitude? TO DO HIS JOB? that's ridiculous! Customer service was awful as it was! I was promised a call back....yep, NOTHING.

I just got finished calling today and they said that they DENIED my application! No reasons! I can understand if I was terminated, or if I had horrible credit, or what not. This is our first application! Our ticket sales are generally 75-100, estimated 10,000/mo! This is what we got the darn software and equipment for! For blessed sake! The girl said we would have no problems, that we had good information, and that we were doing normal retail applications.

What good is this darn software without the functionality to have processing with all our transactions? That what we bought it for! I explained this to them, no one seemed to care. I called later this afternoon. I guy said we should have been approved!? What the heck! I am left with 1,200.00 in expenses, and nobody has called me back. This is NO WAY to treat new customers or merchants. How am I supposed to ring up credit card transaction now?

BEWARE THIS IS A RIP OFF!

I have tried sending an email to quick books to no avail.

Frederick ****
Chesterfield, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/08/2009 06:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Quickbooks-Merchant-Services-Innovative-Merchant-Solutions/Woodland-Hills-California-91367/Quickbooks-Merchant-Services-Innovative-Merchant-Solutions-Quickbooks-scammed-me-out-of-459818. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Quickbooks Merchant Services - Innovative Merchant Solutions

Which is it?

AUTHOR: Marcopollo22 - (U.S.A.)

I your report you said, "I am a United States Army chaplain, and for a living I currently run a computer retail shop in Richmond, VA. Intelligent Technologies, which part of our proceeds go into funding our local community."

Which is it? Are you in the army or do you run a store?