Complaint Review: RCI Auctions

• Updated: Mon, January 23, 2012

• Reported By: Isaiah — Hartford Connecticut United States of America
RCI Auctions

RCI Auctions Charged my credit card never delivered items. Internet

I saw a craigslist ad about this company and website and Im happy to lend my own personal story about this company. RCI Auctions ran a online scam on me.  They ran an auction and I had to give them my credit card number in order to bid.  I didn't win any of the items I was bidding on but when I looked at my credit card statement I had been charge $176.58 When I called the phone number the girl told me it had nothing to do with her and I needed to call her other division and sort it out with them, I called the other number and all I get is voicemail.  This company is bogus.  I don't think they really sell what they claim I think it is a way to get credit card numbers from people like me then run their cards and hope they don't find out.  I am asking my credit card company to turn the charge back but it takes time.  I will NEVER use this company again they are nothing but THIEVES!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/23/2012 10:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RCI-Auctions/internet/RCI-Auctions-Charged-my-credit-card-never-delivered-items-Internet-827494. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RCI Auctions