Complaint Review: RJM Acquisition Fund - Jefferson Capital Systems - Fingerhut

• Submitted: Mon, May 16, 2005
  • Updated: Sat, May 21, 2005

• Reported By:Roanoke Virginia
RJM Acquisition Fund - Jefferson Capital Systems - Fingerhut
St. Cloud, Minnesota U.S.A.

RJM Acquisition Fund - Jefferson Capital Systems Ripoff! Allegedly Doing Business For Fingerhut, Fraudulent credit reporting of multiple accounts that I never had, essentially ruining my credit. St. Cloud Minnesota

*Consumer Suggestion: Have you tried disputing the reports?

I applied and interviewed for a job with a great company about a month ago. I was turned down for the job and recieved a copy of my credit report. There are 2 accounts on my report -one from RJM Acquisition Fund for $96.00 and one from Jefferson Capital Systems for $237.00... both showed Fingerhut as the original account.

I have never purchased anything form Fingerhut! I called Fingerhut and they gave me the name of yet a THIRD collection agency (CompuCredit) and there seems to be no way to contact any of the three. Fingerhut doesn't seem to know anything about the original accounts.

I am furious about this problem, but I am very happy to finally know why I have been turned down for 2 other credit cards. I just want some way to fix this problem.

D
Roanoke, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/16/2005 02:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RJM-Acquisition-Fund-Jefferson-Capital-Systems-Fingerhut/St-Cloud-Minnesota/RJM-Acquisition-Fund-Jefferson-Capital-Systems-Ripoff-Allegedly-Doing-Business-For-Fing-142931. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RJM Acquisition Fund - Jefferson Capital Systems - Fingerhut

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Have you tried disputing the reports?

AUTHOR: Sylvia - (U.S.A.)

If the information on your credit report is wrong, you can dispute it in writing. i believe this site has some clear instructions on how to do that, plus th ecredit reporting ageny should be willing to help you on it as well. Good luck.