lumber

• Updated: Thu, January 17, 2013

• Reported By: Donna — Dumfries Virginia United States of America
R.M.A Legal

R.M.A Legal Ripped off and deceptive company Internet

I requested a loan Modification and was contacted by RMA Legal (Fred Kasra) in Mar 2012.  I was informed that the company could help reduce my principal and lower my interest rate.  Every search of the company gave vague information but no negative reports.

I signed a application and paid a fee of $2995.00.  My documents where submitted then I was transfered to Lisa Randall.  I was informed by Lisa Randall that my documents are now going to a negotiator (April Davis) that I should hear from her in 2 weeks.  Now, I am in May.  No word.

Called the number provided but always put on hold or spoke with a customer representative.  I then got tired and wrote to BBB in NY.  After a couple of days I heard from Fred Kasra.  Telling me to be patient my file is being worked.  I asked for a refund.  I was pushed aside.

Since, I was in class I delayed contacted the Fred Karsa or the company.  Then I tried in July nothing, August nothing, then September.

I finally reached someone.  I was told that April Davis was fired and that they needed to locate my file but someone will get back with me.  I was contacted by Samanatha (don't remember last name).

Due to the time I was told to resubmitted documents requiring more personal information.  I was fed up.  So I started calling for a refund even sent a lengthy email; nothing.

Then Sandy hit NY then the holidays then I started calling for a refund I talked to customer service reps but on hold then finally spoke to some name Sherry (didn't give a last name).  She was going to send a email to the lawyers explaining the situation.  Nothing its been a week (now we are in January 2013).

I finally got someone else and she gave my Allen Zoust phone number 714-786-5447.  I receive voice message every time I call early morning to late evening.  I left a message still waiting.

I just want my money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/17/2013 09:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RMA-Legal/internet/RMA-Legal-Ripped-off-and-deceptive-company-Internet-998398. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on R.M.A Legal