• Submitted: Mon, March 19, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, March 19, 2007

• Reported By:Simpsonville South Carolina
636 Grand Regency Blvd Brandon, Florida U.S.A.

ROBERT JONES OF HSBC MORTGAGE HSBC Mortgage company employee stealing money Ripoff Brandon Florida

In February of 2005 I was behind in my mortgage. I contacted Robert Jones and he told me asked me what could I do. I told him I could send 12 months worth of payments he told me to go ahead and send it. I sent HSBC $10,164.00 made payable to HSBC of course but to his attention. He called me back the next day and told me that before he could send me out a forebearance agreement he needed me to send two more payments because I was trying to keep my home. He never sent me the forebearance agreement I had to travel about 100 miles to get the agreement from their attorney. The attorney was so mad that I had come there. I got the agreement had it notarized and sent it back in the pre-paid package given to me by their attorney. Fast forward Mr. Jones stated that he never got the agreement and went on to foreclose on my house. I am still fighting this battle and I am going to win. I reported this with several agencies and I know that I will come out a winner. I have where they cashed the check. Mr. Jones would never send me a payment history but I got one because their call center is now in India and the operator sent me one. I am looking to get justice from this company. Please keep all your paperwork I would have been SOL if I had not.

Simpsonville, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/19/2007 12:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ROBERT-JONES-OF-HSBC-MORTGAGE/Brandon-Florida-33510/ROBERT-JONES-OF-HSBC-MORTGAGE-HSBC-Mortgage-company-employee-stealing-money-Ripoff-Brandon-239705. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ROBERT JONES OF HSBC MORTGAGE