- Report: #147119
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Randy Waters dba Old World Hardwood Floors
Randy Waters dba Old World Hardwood Floors10443 N. May Ave, Suite 619 Oklahoma City, Oklahoma U.S.A.
Randy Waters dba Old World Hardwood Floors ripoff, dishonest fraudulent hardwood floors installation company Oklahoma City Oklahoma
*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Favorable verdict for Old World Hardwood Floors
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
Purchase of home did not materialize due to unforseen structural damage to the property found in the final inspection report; furthermore. Mr. Waters reiterated that we would receive full reimbursement for the deposit money of $2400 and stated that he was simply glad to have made a friend out of the deal.
After multiple attempts to contact Mr. Waters regarding our promised reimbursement, it became apparent that he was not planning on returing our deposit money. When finally confronted, Mr. Waters was very violent and verbally abusive to me during my last phone conversation (Friday, March 26, 2005) and then went on to threaten me physically. He then stated to me that he was not planning on returing our deposit money and commented that he could come over to our home and dump a load of raw hardwood floor material in our driveway and that would constitute our agreement.
On Monday, March 28, 2005, I sent Mr. Waters a certified letter in hopes of mediating our dispute and suggested that he charge me a 10% restocking fee for materials ($240) and asked for him to return the remaining 90% ($2160) of our deposit money. I received no response from Mr. Waters or Old World Hardwood Floors.
On Wednesday, April 6, 2005, I sent yet another certified letter to Mr. Randy Waters reiterating this same offer; again. I received no response from Randy or anyone from Old World Hardwood Floors.
Since this time, I have learned that Randy Waters (dba) Old World Hardwood Floors has been invovled in multiple disputes with other individuals regarding similar complaints.
After five months of waiting of waiting for Mr. Waters to make good on his agreement with us. After exhausting our efforts to mediate this matter with Randy Waters, we felt we had no other alternative other than to pursue legal action agaist Randy Waters (dba) Old World Hardwood Floors.
On Thursday, June 02, 2005 we filed suit against Mr. Waters and Old World Hardwood Floors in Oklahoma County Court. (Docket Case No. SC-2005-11188). Hearing is set for Tuesday, July 05, 2005, Judge Croy's court (Room #602) @ 9:00am in Oklahoma County Court.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/22/2005 02:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Randy-Waters-dba-Old-World-Hardwood-Floors/Oklahoma-City-Oklahoma-73120/Randy-Waters-dba-Old-World-Hardwood-Floors-ripoff-dishonest-fraudulent-hardwood-floors-in-147119. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.