Complaint Review: Raven Media, Grant Writer Pro.com

• Submitted: Wed, April 04, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, April 04, 2007

• Reported By:augusta Georgia
Raven Media, Grant Writer Pro.com
2620 S. Maryland Parkway #969 Or #859-A Las Vegas, NV 89709 Or 89109 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Raven Media Grant Writer Pro.com ripoff dishonest fradulent billing;customer service # for account cancellation not valid. Las Vegas Nevada

*UPDATE Employee: Resolution Offer

was contacted at home on march 19,2007 by someone representing raven media offering me a product called grant writer pro. the purpose of the product was explained to help in the attempt to acquire grants and loans from the government and other sources. it was said to be only a 14 day trail, and i would be able to call the given customer service # to cancel before the 14 day period. after reviewing the site a few days later, i began to get suspicious because when i could not access any of the sources that were supposed to be available to me.

after trying the next day again, still unsuccessful, i attempted to call the 18663707270 # given to have any questions i had answered or to cancel the trial. the recording kept telling me that the call could not be completed and to try again later, so i did and again got the same message. by this time the supposed "packet" i was to recieve had arrived,(a single cd), so i called 411 and used the address on the back of the cover to try and gain valid contact information on this company.

the only thing i was able to obtain was the fact that at the address listed on the cover was a company that only took messages for various clients and obviously this raven media was one. with all of this in mind, i really wanted some answers so that this "crook" would not be able to charge my banking account $30.00 monthly for services they are not rendering.

Aqui
augusta, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/04/2007 07:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Raven-Media-Grant-Writer-Procom/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89109-89709/Raven-Media-Grant-Writer-Procom-ripoff-dishonest-fradulent-billingcustomer-service-fo-242253. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Raven Media, Grant Writer Pro.com

Resolution Offer

AUTHOR: Ryan - (U.S.A.)

I was able to locate Aqui's account and have verified that he was contacted and his account has been canceled. It is not our policy to ever charge a customer that is not interested in utilizing the additional services that accompany the free CD. Clients simply need to do as Aqui has done and follow the instructions to contact customer support at 1-866-370-7270 and express a desire to cancel services during the free trial period, or anytime thereafter. We verify our phone lines are working several times everyday, so I do offer my apologies for any difficulty that Aqui had in contacting us.

I want to make sure any clients we've failed in any way understand that I am available to help resolve their concerns. I demand that our company provides professionalism and respect to our clients and when we fail them in this or any other area I would like to resolve it. If you are a client that we have failed in any area please contact me directly by calling me on my cell phone at 435-773-1795 or via email at ryanr@wskc.org ASAP so that I can help you receive the resolution you are seeking.

Sincerely,