Complaint Review: Realty Trac Inc

• Submitted: Fri, September 19, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, September 19, 2008

• Reported By:Alton Illinois
Realty Trac Inc
One Venture Plaza, Suite 300 Irvine, California U.S.A.

Realty Trac Inc. Realty Trac shares your financial information with others..watch your money Irvine California

*Author of original report: UPDATE

So back in early August I signed up online at RealtyTrac.com for their 7 day free trial. Like anything else now days you have to have a credit card for verification. Before the end of the 7 days I cancelled the trial membership before being charged. I thought I was done end of story, right? Wrong!

Apparently they share your financial information with other as of two days ago I now have two charges both for $39.95 one from RTI PUBLISHING and the other from REAL ESTATE PROMOTER. I called RTI and the lady tells me I must have "accidentally" signed up for it. She was of no help and said her supervisor who wasn't in yet "might" be able to give me my money back. Might is not good enough for me. As far as REAL ESTATE PROMOTER goes there is no information on how to contact them.. But they now how to get my money.

When it comes down to it ladies and gentlemen its stealing. You or me would be arrested for such things. So DO NOT give any of your information to realty trac inc. for if you do you are sharing with god only knows and be prepared for your bank account to start shrinking.

Hillis
Alton, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/19/2008 07:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Realty-Trac-Inc/Irvine-California-92618/Realty-Trac-Inc-Realty-Trac-shares-your-financial-information-with-otherswatch-your-mon-374308. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Realty Trac Inc

UPDATE

AUTHOR: Hillis - (U.S.A.)

Here is the information on:
Real Estate Promoter