Complaint Review: Realtytrade, Realty Trade, Virtual Group, Don Biggs, Jack Devon, Tim Harrison

• Submitted: Fri, November 07, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, November 11, 2008

• Reported By:a Texas
Realtytrade, Realty Trade, Virtual Group, Don Biggs, Jack Devon, Tim Harrison
14 E. Washington St., Ste 306 Orlando, Florida U.S.A.

RealtytradeRealtytrade, Realty Trade, Virtual Group, Don Biggs, Jack Devon, Tim Harrison This company is a fraud Orlando Florida

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: ***PLEASE REPLY TO MY COMMENTS***

*Author of original report: Realty Trade Actually Returns Fee!

*Author of original report: Update on Realty Trade Ripoff - Money returned!

I listed my timeshare with RealtyTrade in April, 2008 for $895 fee. I was told that if I did not receive my asking price, my fee would be returned in full in 6 months. After quite a few e-mails back and forth with Don Biggs, the sales executive, a number of ugly phone calls, etc., Mr. Biggs passed me off to Jack Devon. After a number of even uglier calls with Mr. Devon, I soon began to realize this was a sham. After I threatened legal action, I was passed off to a man that identified himself as Bob Smith, one of the founders of the company. When I called RealtyTrade and asked for Bob Smith, I was told there was not a Bob Smith working there. Of course, I already knew this was a bogus name.
My next step was to send a couple of "visitors" on my behalf to their physical office. The "visitors" went in and asked to speak to Bob Smith, but were told there was no one by that name there. They were finally greeted by a man who identified himself as Tim Harrison. After a very meaningful visit with Mr. Harrison, he promised the "visitors" that my $895 would be credited back to my credited within the next 2 business days. This event happened 11/7/08. I will keep everyone updated as to the progress of my return. I would be happy to form a class action if anyone is interested.

Skeeter
a, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/07/2008 11:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Realtytrade-Realty-Trade-Virtual-Group-Don-Biggs-Jack-Devon-Tim-Harrison/Orlando-Florida-32801/RealtytradeRealtytrade-Realty-Trade-Virtual-Group-Don-Biggs-Jack-Devon-Tim-Harrison-T-388915. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Realtytrade, Realty Trade, Virtual Group, Don Biggs, Jack Devon, Tim Harrison

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

***PLEASE REPLY TO MY COMMENTS***

AUTHOR: Jonathon Sauzer - (U.S.A.)

As everyone that reads this string can see, RealtyTrade does stand behind our guarantees. I apologize that it took us a few days to process the refund, but we do offer a money back guarantee to those who qualify.

We encourage and welcome all clients to visit our beautiful offices in Orlando, FL, however we do prefer that you make an appointment. Tim Harrison is the Director of Operations and can be reached at 800.420.9865 x436.

We are proud to be a reputable company in an industry that can be less than reputable. We try and handle all customer grievances in the most professional and courteous way. If you are not happy with our services, RealtyTrade is willing to review your account at any time to properly address any issues related to the status of the marketing and advertising campaign for your timeshare property. Our goal is to provide you a high quality services or issue a refund accordingly to the contract.

AUTHOR: Skeeter - (U.S.A.)

On 11/7/09 I received a call from the "head of accounting" for RealtyTrade stating that my fee would be credited back to my credit card within 3 business days. This person apologized for any misunderstanding that RealtyTrade may have had with me. I was quite surprised to receive a call so quick. I checked my credit card account on 11/10/09 and the money has already been returned.

AUTHOR: Skeeter - (U.S.A.)

Update on Realty Trade Ripoff - Money returned!

AUTHOR: Skeeter - (U.S.A.)

I just received a call from Realty Trade and my $895 is to be credited back to my credit card with in 2 business days. I will let you know when it actually is. I also received a very apologetic phone call from them.