Complaint Review: Receivables Performance Management "RPM"

• Submitted: Tue, February 16, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, February 16, 2010

• Reported By: Brooke — Jasper Indiana United States of America
Receivables Performance Management "RPM"
PO Box 768 Bothell, Washington United States of America

Receivables Performance Management "RPM" Bottom Feeder Collection Agency! Do NOT give them any info! Bothell, Washington

Just received a call from this company @ my WORK # looking for my husband.
The woman who answered the phone couldnt find his information to start with and then proceeded to try to figure out what phone # they called.  I did not volunteer any information; as the phone call was odd to start with.
Asking for payment on an AT&T debt from 2000!!!!! Over $500.00!!!!!
I told the lady we do not owe anything to At&T and in fact, we have AT&T service currently.
She informed me that maybe I "should check w/my husband and then get back with her'----too funny.
I advised her I pay the bills and we owe nothing to AT&T; not to mention the fact, that even if we did; the debt is from 10 years ago!!
She said that statue of limitations in Indiana is 10 years ( which is incorrect; its 6 years - Im in collections :) and that they will find another phone # to contact me at & hung up.
SERIOUSLY????????
These people should be shut down and ANY idiot who agrees to pay the NONSENSE theyre asking for deserves to be taken for a ride.
They had an out of date BOGUS debt; a 10 yr old address and NO valid contact information.
They may very well be a valid collection agency; but they are obviously bottom feeders who are looking for suckers. BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Caller ID: 888-357-2131

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/16/2010 06:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Receivables-Performance-Management-RPM/Bothell-Washington-98041/Receivables-Performance-Management-RPM-Bottom-Feeder-Collection-Agency-Do-NOT-give-th-570124. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Receivables Performance Management "RPM"