Complaint Review: Refund Recovery

• Updated: Mon, October 13, 2003

• Reported By:johnson city Tennessee
Refund Recovery
linkmembers.net/login/ Internet U.S.A.

Webland,linkmembers.netrefund Recovery ripoff, read 8 page manual, told to write down questions i needed answered. no phone number to call. Internet

I didn't discover "refund recovery", It was sent to me by e-mail,michaelbrowncxmkf@owninherec.net. I put the 39.95 charge on my credit card,which I plan to dispute. Merchant name-Webland#1,merchant website-www.linkmembers.net/fedex/. I was to log into linkmembers.net/login/. Here I copied and read an 8-page manual and was told to write down questions.then call. But was unable to find a phone number anywhere. E-mailing michaelbrown was not met with a response. I wish I had known about badbusinessbureau or rip-off report. I do now!

johnson city, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/13/2003 11:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Refund-Recovery/internet/Weblandlinkmembersnetrefund-Recovery-ripoff-read-8-page-manual-told-to-write-down-ques-69022. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Refund Recovery