Complaint Review: Reno Mazd Kia

• Reported By: Amy — Reno Nevada
Reno Mazd Kia
South Virginia Reno, NV Reno, Nevada USA

Reno Mazd Kia Dishonest and Deceitful Reno Nevada

My issues with Reno Mazda Kia began in 2006 when I purchased a vehicle from them. When I was called in to sign the final paperwork they had completely changed the deal and my monthly payments had increased by almost $150 per month! After some angry words on my part, we resolved the matter but I ended up driving away in a completely different vehicle. Three years later in 2009, I decided to give them another chance and what do you know they did it to me again!! Same person in the finance department too. His name was Rocky. I told them they were not going to do this again, stood my ground and resolved the matter. I had also been told that by purchasing the vehicle, I would be recieving a deal where I could recieve free tires for the life of the vehicle. This sounded great and I even asked my salesman if that meant free tires at anytime and he assured me that it meant any time. I read through the paperwork that I was furnished regarding the tires and sure enough, it had no restrictions. About 6 months later I had a blow out on the highway. I called the service department and was told that the tire deal was only for normal wear, not road hazard. When I told them what I had been told when I purchased the vehicle they all but laughed at me and hung up on me. This prompted me to write a letter to both Kia Corporate and Reno Mazda Kia. All I got back was an offer to pay for the tire repair ($27). At this point, I am done with this company. Sadly I really like Kias. Between all in my family we have owned a total of 12 Kias and since this experience I am the only left with a Kia and when I am ready to trade this one in I will not be returning to Kia.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/27/2013 06:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Reno-Mazd-Kia/Reno-Nevada/Reno-Mazd-Kia-Dishonest-and-Deceitful-Reno-Nevada-1054217. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Reno Mazd Kia