Complaint Review: Rent-a-Center1719

• Submitted: Fri, September 27, 2002
  • Updated: Fri, September 27, 2002

• Reported By:Dry ridge Ky
1719MonMouth St.Newport KY 41071 Newport, Kentucky U.S.A.

Rent-a-Center 1719 ripoff Newport Kentucky

I think its sad,They must have this motto-Real them in deal with them. My husband rented a computer for me, It was so dirty. It had different pieces, The keyboard was broke, My speakers don't work at all. Their were still other peoples names on it, I couldn't even use it at first. And they expect me to pay 68.00 dollars every 2 weeks for this.I have a different colored tower than the rest of the computer. They are promising me another computer lets see what happens.

Dry Ridge, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/27/2002 09:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rent-a-Center1719/Newport-Kentucky-41071/Rent-a-Center-1719-ripoff-Newport-Kentucky-31271. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rent-a-Center1719