Complaint Review: Revolution Laboratories

• Updated: Wed, September 04, 2013

• Reported By: Jessie — Hartford Wisconsin
Revolution Laboratories
990 Highland Dr Ste 203, Solana Beach, , CA 92075-24 USA

Revolution Laboratories 8889738522 888-9738522 NV Grn coffee bean extract mailed from Solana Beach CA but chg'd from acct in Las Vegas, NV Solana Beach, CA or Las Vegas, NV CA

I ordered this product, Green Coffee Bean Extract, because it had all the signs of being a legitimate product. After a week of taking it, I received a new eye glasses prescription and was able to read the label which states:

No less than 50% CAFFEINE .. NOT what was stated on the internet ad, which is now missing by the way. Also, there was NO mention of this being a subscription service or I would have been more careful about adhering to the terms. When I realized that there was a charge on my account, however, I realized I had to call them, even though it was the Labor Day weekend.

As of this writing, Sept. 4, 2013, I have been trying to call them since Sunday, Sept. 1, 2013 when I saw the payment being processed by my bank. Also, it has not gone through yet, which means my bank will not be able to do anything about it until it goes through, well beyond the so-called 14 day trial period. [continued below]....

If this company were legitimate it would not need to scam people this way. I did NOT sign up to be charged $80+ for something which would not be possible to test properly in less than 14 days!

I should also mention that the ad said I would get a 14 day FREE trial and did NOT mention that I would receive a FULL 30 days' supply of their pills and which I would be obligated to send back.

The documents which I finally found online state that not only must I send back the "significant remainder" of pills (which is how many, exactly?) but that it must be sent back to a different address than the one from which it was sent.

All in all, I'm taking this problem to them, to my bank and to the Better Business Bureau of all THREE places where this company does business.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/04/2013 06:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Revolution-Laboratories/Solana-Beach-CA-92075-24/Revolution-Laboratories-8889738522-888-9738522-NV-Grn-coffee-bean-extract-mailed-from-Sol-1081746. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Revolution Laboratories