Complaint Review: Reward Port

• Submitted: Sun, December 23, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, December 23, 2012

• Reported By: Sue — Deerfield Illinois United States of America
Reward Port
1949 Route 70 East, Suite 7 Cherry Hill NJ 08003 Cherry Hill, New Jersey United States of America

Reward Port Brian Rewards Not Paid Cherry Hill, New Jersey

In June 2012, I requested a payout for rewards earned in the form of gift cards. My reward points were immediately removed from my account, but I never received the gift cards.    I repeatedly followed up and in September 2012 I finally received a response from Brian requesting that I be patient as they had fallen behind.  It is now the end of December and after numerous requests and no further responses, I have realized that this is a scam.  This company is still in business, because I still receive daily e-mails from them advertising their partners.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/23/2012 06:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Reward-Port/Cherry-Hill-New-Jersey-08003/Reward-Port-Brian-Rewards-Not-Paid-Cherry-Hill-New-Jersey-986389. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Reward Port