Complaint Review: Robert Moore

• Updated: Thu, August 21, 2014

• Reported By: Vicki — New Iberia Louisiana
Robert Moore
Nationwide Jamaica

Robert Moore Robert Moore thought he was going to scam my dad, wasn't he fooled!!! It's all about common sence people!!!! Jamaica

someone by the name of Robert Moore from Jamaica called my dad this morning saying he had the winning ticket number and that he won 2.5 million dollars, so my dad told him he's calling his daughter to come over to talk to him about it. I new all of sudden it was a rip off!! He wanted me andy dad to go to walmart and get a green dot money pack scratch card and he said make sure it's the one you scratch off and it will be for 375.00 dollars and tell the cashier it's for a bill. He said the money will go to the IRS for taxes and that he would stay on the phone till it was done. He was to much in a hurry swearing this wasn't a rip off, but we needed to hurry because a brown van that has mega millions on it was almost in Lafayette. I told him I couldn't stay on the phone with him cause my phone was almost dead, so I told him we'll call him as soon as we're done. I went straight on the internet and saw it was a scam. I called him back and told him it was a scam and don't ever call these numbers again!! He never called back!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/21/2014 11:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Robert-Moore/nationwide/Robert-Moore-Robert-Moore-thought-he-was-going-to-scam-my-dad-wasnt-he-fooled-Its-a-1171361. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Robert Moore