Complaint Review: Rochelle Gorden Bethea Jenner Myhealthwealthandhappiness.co

• Submitted: Wed, November 07, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, November 17, 2010

• Reported By:reservoir melbourne Other
Rochelle Gorden Bethea Jenner Myhealthwealthandhappiness.co
167 Cherry St Milford,CT, 06460-3400 Milford, Connecticut U.S.A.

Rochelle Gorden Bethea Jenner Myhealthwealthandhappiness Lulled into false sense of security then RIPPED OFF with credit card debits monthly. Not responding to emails.No item recieved,but many lies!!! Milford Connecticut

*General Comment: about your repot

I have been sucked in by these charletans or is it charletan? Im surprised Ive left it this long to get properly pissed off and try to do something constructive with the energy!So reading the other reports has brought me to this place of writing my own report.

I have recieved a few items after protracted waiting.I was happy enough with them to buy a more expensive item as a gift for my partener.To be deducted monthly untill payment complete.What a mistake!I have not recieved this medallion and for awhile had responses about this dillema that kept my faith in them putting to right these wrongs.

But now Im sure Im written off thier list and will not recieve my refund.I hope they read the press in this report because if they can find it to return the funds,I would report that equally!

Im cooking up some plans to inform the wide network of newage sites to drop the links to thier Free Horoscopes.Wouldnt that blanch the faces.

Im sorry I did not excercise my brain to check them up before paying any money to them,lesson learned.NOTHING IS FREE but Trust is precious.

My search for esoteric knowledge will be guided by what I have learned here!
Cheers Mama

Mama
reservoir melbourne
Australia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/07/2007 04:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rochelle-Gorden-Bethea-Jenner-Myhealthwealthandhappinessco/Milford-Connecticut-06460-3400/Rochelle-Gorden-Bethea-Jenner-Myhealthwealthandhappiness-Lulled-into-false-sense-of-securi-283435. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rochelle Gorden Bethea Jenner Myhealthwealthandhappiness.co

#1 General Comment

about your repot

AUTHOR: ann - (United States of America)

I have ordered for rochelle gorden and got my products.  I have sent her email and got a response back.  She sent me a book about me. it was all true, and it even told about me being adopted its was really good and right on.

So i don't know what is going on with your experience but i think the one thing i my go out to every one i don't know. but i know when you order stuff from her you do get it.   at lest i have never had a problem with it. to me I think she is good.