Complaint Review: Rochelle Gordon

• Submitted: Wed, March 29, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, March 30, 2006

• Reported By:Traverse City Michigan
Rochelle Gordon
167 Cherry St. PMB 292, Milford, Connecticut U.S.A.

Rochelle Gordon ripoff weekly horoscopes that led to promises of wealth and more Milford Connecticut

*Author of original report: rochelle gordon myhealthwealthandhappiness

*Consumer Comment: Not sure I get it

It began with the promise of a weekly horiscope, then letters that were personal promising me great wealth unexpected power, keys to realizing my greatest destiny. Money was asked for the horiscope, just press a button, enter my visa and at any time I could stop her services.

Well my computer went on the blink, I lost my web site, and I no longer received any more contact from Rochelle. But my Visa continued to be in contact with her. monthly $14.95 was withdrawn, I contacted Visa, they checked into it and said we had entered into a legitimate business contract.

So any one looking for a fortune teller or horiscope reader beware of one named Rochelle!

Mary ann
Traverse City, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/29/2006 04:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rochelle-Gordon/Milford-Connecticut-06460-3400/Rochelle-Gordon-ripoff-weekly-horoscopes-that-led-to-promises-of-wealth-and-more-Milford-C-183997. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rochelle Gordon

rochelle gordon myhealthwealthandhappiness

AUTHOR: Mary ann - (U.S.A.)

I was not too clear in my last missive. My computer went down and I had hotmail and when I got back on the internet in 2 weeks I could not get on to my old web site, don't know why, I just couldn't. I emailed them as well as Rochelle, several times informing her of my new web site, I never heard from her again except for my Visa bills which I was unable to cancel as Visa stated was a contract between myself and Rochelle. Well again this month another bill for 14.95. I'll try calling Visa again, or perhaps change credit cards but she propably will still be with me.

Not sure I get it

AUTHOR: Elizabeth - (U.S.A.)

If your computer was on the blink did you not have email access? Did she not email you the entire time? If she did couldn't you reply? When the charge went on your Visa wasn't there any contact info on your statement so you could contact her and cancel? If you didn't cancel then you had an agreement to pay so I'm just trying to get a few more facts here.

Thanks.