Complaint Review: Rod Tinsley - Tinsley, Inc.

• Submitted: Sun, April 26, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, June 18, 2009

• Reported By:Atlanta Georgia
Rod Tinsley - Tinsley, Inc.
3700 Quebec Street Unit 100 PMB 324 Denver, Colorado U.S.A.
  • Phone: 720-208-6027
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Rod Tinsley Of Tinsley, Inc. He's just a broker that will mislead you... Denver Colorado

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: I'm not a broker

I'm writing this from a personal experience with this con artist who misled me into believe that he had shown my project to investors when he had not. I emailed him my project then he replied a few days later stating that a group of investors accepted it. We then had a conference call & he explained in details how the process worked. One of the requirements was to pay about $17K for the documents, etc.

Long story short, he said that I would get funded in about 3 months after signing the terms & conditions. I paid then he referred me to a supposedly "funding lender" who turned out to be another broker firm. It has been more than 4 months & not a single investor interested in my plan :(.

He basically lied about the investors who were interested in my project to get my money. I had informed him of the situation & he took a few days to response vs the same day prior to stealing my money. He response was "let me look into this" and that was it. This guy is a smooth scam artist who is suppose to be a good Christian based on his email testimonials.

Jt
Atlanta, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/26/2009 11:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rod-Tinsley-Tinsley-Inc/Denver-Colorado-80207/Rod-Tinsley-Of-Tinsley-Inc-Hes-just-a-broker-that-will-mislead-you-Denver-Colorado-446745. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rod Tinsley - Tinsley, Inc.

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

I'm not a broker

AUTHOR: Rod Tinsley - (U.S.A.)

I'm not a broker. I am a consultant. When you tell one lie it's so easy to tell another one. It's so important to tell the truth. Their are a few people, like this one, who did not tell the truth and when his lies are found out by others it makes his deal very difficult to fund. People don't like liars. People claim and stated that they have certain assets or have a job but when the accountants do their checking they find out no job no assets. It makes it hard to believe anything else that comes out of their mouths.