Complaint Review: Ruff House Rescue

• Updated: Fri, April 06, 2012

• Reported By: SadPuppy — NYC New York United States of America
Ruff House Rescue
Oceanview, New York Long Island, New York United States of America

Ruff House Rescue RHR Dogs, Dog Rescue, NYCACC, Pet, Adoption, Rescue, Puppy Long Island, New York

So sad.  I wanted to adopt a rescue dog and went to Ruff House Rescue.  It was a terrible experience.  I sat and waited for 3 hours.  Not only did I wait 3 hours I waited OUTSIDE with the wind whipping through me and the tiny doge to was inquiring about. Customer service was non existent and then they took people before me who had puppies that cost more.  The more expensive the dog, the faster you were given your documents.  They could not remember which dog was which and kept mixing them up.  The dogs were FILTHY, smelly, had never had their nails trimmed and were not socialized.  I was not permitted to put the puppy on the ground so it was impossible to see how scared they were.  I was told they had given the series of three shots but on the paperwork the sticker were not there. The paperwork indicated only one immunization was given.  The dogs were NOT cared for.  I felt it was simply an easy way to make money.  I adopted the puppy that seemed the most scared just to get  them away from these people.  I left very upset.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/06/2012 10:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ruff-House-Rescue/Long-Island-New-York-/Ruff-House-Rescue-RHR-Dogs-Dog-Rescue-NYCACC-Pet-Adoption-Rescue-Puppy-Long-Island-865120. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ruff House Rescue