Complaint Review: SAI - Security Associates International

• Submitted: Wed, May 06, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, May 13, 2009

• Reported By:Spokane Washington
SAI - Security Associates International
2101 South Arlington Heights Rd. ... Arlington Heights, Illinois U.S.A.

SAI - Security Associates International AND Anderson Crenshaw & Associates Demanded payment on a closed account Arlington Heights Illinois

*UPDATE Employee: Rebuttal

I was receintly approached by Anderson Crenshay & Associates with a "deliquent" account from SAI as of Feb 2009. I explained to the man on the phone that my contract with SAI was paid in full July 2007 and that they continued to try to deduct more funds from my account via auto draft and I stopped those payments because they were not authorized to do so. This individual from Anderson Crenshaw (Ron Barker)said that when I authorized the stop payment I was in breach of contract. i told him that i was NOT in breach of contract due to the fact that i settled with SAI back in 7/07 and that when they continued to unlawfuly continue to auto draft my account I made sure it did nt go thru due to the account being paid in FULL and was at that point null and void of any further charges. I then asked him if he would forward me a copy of my contract and he said that he did not have that. I then asked for the contact inforamtion for SAI and he said that he did not have THAT. I laughed and said to him that it was very strang that he does not have his own clients contact information. I then asked where were they located and he said "internationaly". I then asked where are they located within the United States? He then said "I do not have their contact inforamtion. I don't know how much clearer i can be about that". I then said that he sure was an a** and that I will have my attorney contact him. I then proceeded to look up SAI and call then to see if I could get a copy of our contract and was on hold for 23 minutes and finally hung up. Iwill try again when i ahve the time to waste but the moral or the story.....

Anderson Crenshaw & Associates AND SAI are a bunch of crooks trying to get money from individuals and familys that DO NOT OWE ANYTHING. Also as a small foot note...our "alarm Montoring" ahs been on existant since we signed up. I know this as a fact since we were broken into, the alarm went off and low and behold NOONE showed up! NO phone calls from the "montoring" company to see if everything was okay. STAY WAY FROM SAI and APEX! (APEX is the company we started with and our account was sold to SAI)

Good luck

Mr & mrs h
Spokane, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/06/2009 12:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SAI-Security-Associates-International/Arlington-Heights-Illinois-60005/SAI-Security-Associates-International-AND-Anderson-Crenshaw-Associates-Demanded-paymen-449272. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SAI - Security Associates International

Rebuttal

AUTHOR: Beth - (U.S.A.)

My name is Bethany and i am in the Dispute Department of Anderson, Crenshaw & Associates. It is apparent from your posting that you are frustrated with your experience with us. We are a separate entity than Security Associates International and therefore I am unfortunately unable to address your concerns with them. However, our dispute department would like to work with you to reach an amicable resolution. I encourage you to send your concerns to us in writing at the following address: Anderson, Crenshaw & Associates, ATTN: Dispute Department. 12801 N. Central Expressway, Dallas, Texas 75243. Or if you prefer, a dispute coordinator can be reached at 214-368-2980 and will be happy to discuss your accout with you.