Complaint Review: SCI*STAMPS.COM

• Submitted: Mon, August 25, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, August 25, 2008

• Reported By:Richmond Virginia
12959 Coral Tree Place, Los Angeles, California U.S.A.

SCI*STAMPS.COM, Stamps.com Fraudulent Billing, Unauthorized Charges Los Angeles, California

SCI*STAMPS.COM has continued to bill my credit card $15.99 per month still 15 months after they were instructed to cease. There have been NO goods or services, and they continue to bill my credit card! I have AGAIN a new confirmation that is has been cancelled, but of course this is their modus operandus.

When attempting to cancel, they again just me to sales rep telling me I have all this credit coming. I stated I could care lees about a credit, if that were the case they can credit my account. Not Possible!

Richmond, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/25/2008 09:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SCISTAMPSCOM/Los-Angeles-California-90066/SCISTAMPSCOM-Stampscom-Fraudulent-Billing-Unauthorized-Charges-Los-Angeles-Californi-366527. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SCI*STAMPS.COM