Complaint Review: S&G Electronics

12 Dover Street London, United Kingdom United Kingdom
  • Phone: 44-7005938446
  • Web:
  • Category: Internet

S&G Electronics PLC Job Scam promising to give job by sending wire transfer to your bank Ripoff London United Kingdom

I was offered a job in the internet. I was to received a money wire from their company and send it to a person using Western Union. I will get 7% from this wired amount. Everything looked ok, they had an website, with address and contact nos. (which I didnt verify) and sent me an agreement to sign. The only thing is all correspondence was through email.

I was asked to open a bank account for this specific job. Which I did. Money was wire to my account a couple of days. I let the money stay in my account for 4 days. After which I went personally to the bank to withdraw the money in cash and wire the appropriate amount to Western Union. I sent the notice to the contact person that I have done the transaction.

I got an email for another wire in my account again. I checked my account online to verify this and I waited for the amount to clear.

That afternoon I tried to check my account online and I was surprised that I didnt have any access. I called the bank customer service. Which they informed me that the previous wire has been fraud and they are reversing it. Now I am being ask by the bank to pay the 1st withdrawed amount.

I tried to contact the company through email and now they are not returning my email. I tried calling the numbers in the website and to my dismay its not a valid number.

The bank says I have to pay the withdrawn amount. How can that be, shouldnt the bank check all bank wires, it was credited to my account and I had no problem getting the money in cash from the bank office. Anybody would assume that the wire is clear and verified by the bank to be ok.

Now I dont know how to deal with this dilema.

Evangeline
Hawthorne, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/02/2005 01:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SG-Electronics/London-United-Kingdom-W1S5LE/SG-Electronics-PLC-Job-Scam-promising-to-give-job-by-sending-wire-transfer-to-your-bank-R-144836. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on S&G Electronics