Complaint Review: S.I.R.S. - Sweepstakes Information Reporting Services

• Submitted: Wed, April 20, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, April 20, 2005

• Reported By:orlando Florida
S.I.R.S. - Sweepstakes Information Reporting Services
P.O. Box 36999 LAs Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

S.I.R.S. - Sweepstakes Information Reporting Services ripoff, misleading, dishonest, fraudulent sweeptstakes reporters, hope stealing people Las Vegas Nevada

March 11,2005 I receive a letter stating that I have won a lump sum of money. "This is NOT an eligibility letter or preliminary qualification annoucement.You Have A Cash Prize Of $677,519.00." I had to send a $19.95 processing fee and $2.00 postage and handling fee.

So, I wrote a check for $21.95 and waited, and waited. I called the customer number to see if anyone knew about the winnings. Of course no one answered, just a beeping sound. They did cash the check April 18,2005. I have a feeling that I just got screwed. If anyone out there is in the same similar position, don't hesitate to get a hold of me.

Flor
Orlando, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/20/2005 02:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SIRS-Sweepstakes-Information-Reporting-Services/LAs-Vegas-Nevada-89133/SIRS-Sweepstakes-Information-Reporting-Services-ripoff-misleading-dishonest-fraud-139597. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on S.I.R.S. - Sweepstakes Information Reporting Services