Complaint Review: SMC Specialty Merchandising Corp.

• Submitted: Tue, September 16, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, September 16, 2008

• Reported By:LAKEWOOD California
SMC Specialty Merchandising Corp.
996 Flower Glen St. Simi Valley, California U.S.A.

SMC Specialty Merchandising Corp. I never signed up to get info from them and unsubscribed 20 times but still recieve emails everyday Simi Valley California

After signing up for YAHOOS Fantasy Football League with my cousin/friends I started recieveing emails like this SMC BS , I never use my YAHOO email because every year this happens only when I do my FFL. I sent 20 emails back to SMC unsubscribing and still recieve emails everyday from them again. I don't use my YAHOO email at all and recieve 0-2 emails throughout the year until I sign up for FFL on YAHOO ,not to mention HOT JOBS on YAHOO have nothing but known scam/fraud/misleading companies offering so-called legitimate jobs.

YAHOO/AOL let HOT JOBS/CAREERBUILDER advertise scam/fraud/misleading companies and claim they have too many to check for scams/frauds , it's the cosumers job to do that and report it to our fraud dept. after the fact. HMMM have a fraud dept. after the fact but doesn't have a dept. to check before advertising?
WHO IS KEEPING WHO IN BUSINESS HERE?

JSHEESH
LAKEWOOD, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/16/2008 10:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SMC-Specialty-Merchandising-Corp/Simi-Valley-California-93065/SMC-Specialty-Merchandising-Corp-I-never-signed-up-to-get-info-from-them-and-unsubscribed-373399. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SMC Specialty Merchandising Corp.